What We Do
We provide an array of different property management service. These include:
- Evictions: We can liaise with occupants and/or their attorneys to organize a date and time for their removal from a property. The portfolio owner does not have to be present.
- Lockouts and lock changing: Once the property has been vacated by the occupants we can then proceed to enter. We will remove any possessions that have been left behind inside and in the surrounding grounds of the property. All locks and entry points to the property will then be secured to ensure that re-entry is not possible, keeping the property secure.
- Property inspections:: Once the lockout and lock change has occurred we can send a property inspector in to assess the condition of the property. They will be able to make recommendations for any work that is required before the property can be sold. They will flag up major and minor issues for your attention.
- Property maintenance: The on-going preservation of properties is something that we also specialize in; ensuring that when your property does pop up for sale, it remains in good condition until the time it is sold.
- Hazard claims: We have lots of experience in working with insurers to file claims and ensure that they go smoothly and that any work completed as part of the claim is done to the highest possible standard.
- Maintenance and repairs: This is much like our property preservation service but it operates on an ad-hoc basis. If you’d like us to complete maintenance or repairs on a recently foreclosed property we can do that for you so that the property is in a condition where it can be sold.
If keeping on top of vacant property in your portfolio is becoming a problem, make sure that you contact us to see how we can help. We offer the list of above services to clients with properties in the following states:
- New York
- New Jersey
We’re a full service property management company and we’re here to cater for your needs. If you’d like to speak with us about any of the services that we offer, or if you’d like to find out more about us, please do get in touch via telephone or through the contact page here on our website.