It’s no secret that there are lots of companies out there offering similar services to us. You’re probably wondering why you should choose us above the rest – so in this article we’re going to make a simple case.
- We provide the highest levels of service both to you as the client, and any individuals that we may come into contact with during our inspections or lockouts. We believe in treating people fairly and in the politest possible manner – this is a belief that is passed down from senior managers to the people who work on the front line of our business.
- We understand that budgets are stretched at the moment, which is why we go above and beyond to offer realistic, fair rates for the work that we carry out. Remember the more properties in your portfolio that we service, the better the rates that we can offer for you.
- Attention to detail is something that we like to exercise – after all, properties are extremely valuable assets. From repair work and maintenance to the inspections that we carry out, you can be sure that we’ll always be paying close attention to small details in each property that we attend. We’ll leave no stone unturned during the inspection because we want to tell you exactly what condition the property is in.
- Urgency is the key where mortgage services and foreclosures are concerned. The longer a bank has to sit on an asset like a property without listing it for sale, the longer it will take for a buyer to be found. We share your sense of urgency and will work as quickly as possible to ensure that properties are suitable to be sold as quick as they become vacant.
- All work that we carry out on properties is conducted to the highest possible standards. Whether it’s minor repair work or major renovations, we’ll ensure that all projects are completed to an exemplary standard.
These are just a few reasons why we believe that we’re the best at what we do. Whether you’re looking for a company to take care of lockouts and property inspections or even just the on-going maintenance and repairs, we can certainly help you. We operate in states along the east coast including New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Florida – so pick up the phone and see how we can help you today.